Monday, July 18, 2011

An end to a new begining!

It was May 2, 2011, two weeks before my 25th birthday; I had a scheduled a visit with my doctor because I just didn't feel good. I walked in the office, made my rounds with the girls that work there and she called my name. Walking down the hallway to the dreaded weigh-in room; I started to get tunnel vision. The wall felt as if they were closing in on me, my heart pounding, here I go. I stepped on the scale, I see the nurse move the 50lb bar over(one more than usual), I became faint and jumped off the scale. I said let me take my shoes off. Little do I know, I'm wearing my usual black sandals, (yeah that'll take off the pounds dumbass). I closed my eyes as she attempted to get the bar to hold steady. I saw the number and tears just started streaming down my face. I couldn't believe it, it finally hit me that I was at the heaviest I have ever been. I'm 24, I didn't need another set back in life. SO as I sit in the cold, room alone waiting for my doctor, my life seemed to have flashed through my head and everything I could have done to prevent this. My doctor walked in, sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. Oh yeah the tears started streaming.  I still remember the words she whispered to me..."Let's bring Jessica back". We talked for over an hour about life, work, my relationship with Kevin and the old me. We also went over my blood results and she pointed me in the direction of supplements to get the ball rolling of this new change....

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment